Sunday, June 12, 2011

Trees and Hearts

This is a frame that I have created before, but this counts for my Sunday challenge because I created it today!

I used Season of Friendship for the tree. I inked the tree in Early Espresso. Then I used a punch, the three flower boho blossom punch. I punched a ton of Certainly Celery "leaves" and a few Wild Wasabi "leaves." I used Natural While as my base, and there is a layer of Cherry Cobbler behind that. The hearts are from the 3 heart punch and are cherry.


I used the Hope Happens set for the sentiment. I stamped that in Early Espresso and put it on a layer of cherry. That is popped up using dimensionals.


The ribbon is one I got from the dollar bin at my local craft store.





Here is a close up of the image. It is in a frame that gives people the chance to sign the frame. It's a great gift, and that is exactly what this one is.


Thanks for looking...

No comments: