Friday, June 17, 2011

The Sweetest Set Card Class


I think this is the sweetest card set anyone could ever ask for! I love it! And I am offering a class to teach you how to make it! I will supply all the materials, you come and enjoy. You'll get to make this 6 card note set for $20.00. Ever have those times when it's someone's birthday, or some other gift giving occasion and you wished you had something on had to give to that person? I know I have, and I will totally have one of these sets on hand to give to someone. I guarantee you'll never regret having it!

OR you could just make it for you! Who wouldn't want to get one of these beauties? It's a great thinking of you, get well soon, etc., etc., etc.!

That's why I am offering a special deal on this one... If you make two sets, I will give you another free square card using many of the same materials as the sweet set! OR if you make one set and buy one or more of the key materials to make this set on your own (a stamp set, the embossing folder, paper, ink, or envelopes), I'll give you another free square card using the same materials! What's better than getting stuff for free??? COLOR CHOICES!


If you're not crazy about those colors or you want multiple sets in multiple colors, I have options!The picture below has two more color options. The color set on the top are six colors from the Rich Regals collection. They are jewel tones and beautiful! The bottom set of six colors are from the Bold Brights family, and they are bold and beautiful! You really can't go wrong.
I have two dates for the class. You can come to my house on Wednesday, June 29th at 5:00. If you have to be later, just let me know. OR if you're not going away for the 4th of July weekend, come over on Saturday July 2 at 9 am. It really doesn't take too long to make one set-maybe an hour per set at the most.


When you RSVP for this class, please let me know what day you are coming and what color set(s) you'd like to do: subtles, regals, or bolds. You can RSVP right in the comment section if you'd like.


I hope you can make it!!!

A close up of the cards.


No comments: