Sunday, June 26, 2011

Partially Mashed



And now that I am looking at this a second time, I am not sure it is even a partial Friday Mash-Up... let me start from the beginning... I was struggling with the color combo part of the Friday Mash-Up, and the directions clearly say that I can do one or the other part of the challenge. This is my take on the sketch challenge part. I turned it on its side and substituted things. This is an old retired pack of DSP, retired Ruby Red (which I love), retired Groovy Guava (which I don't love), and non-retired River Rock (which I love). I used the sentiment from Word Play and the bird punch. I also used a little piece of River Rock ribbon (see the little loop up there in the right corner?)


Thanks for looking...

4 comments:

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Lovely card! Your layout looks awesome - love that bird. Thanks again for playing with us at the Friday Mashup!

Kasey said...

Lisa, for your third entry inour Friday Mashup challenge you've done an interesting twist on my sketch. I like your little birdm he is so cute. Good Luck once again!
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Holly said...

Partially Mashed Love it!!! lol This is a great take on the Sketch, You are Rockin' The Mashup this week girl!

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is a great card! I love your take on the layout.