Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blue Christmas

This is my final entry for this week's sketch challenge over at Stamping 411. There are no sentiments, but again, this is an old DSP I have, the one with Taken with Teal (retired), Sahara Sand, and Whisper White.
I started with a base of sand, then a layer of teal, and then (I decided to turn the design on it's side), 4 different panels of the DSP.
For the trees, used Patterned Pines. I stamped them in teal on white and then I embossed them with clear embossing powder. Then I cut them out, and then I used my stampin' dimensionals and popped all the trees up.

I tried to show the glassy shine on the trees, but maybe I just need to have a new camera because you can't really tell. Oh well... trust me; it's beautiful.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

At Paula's Place said...

You are right, your card is beautiful, I always loved this dsp. Shine and glitter never really show up in pictures, they just cannot do the real life experience justice. I really like how you turned the sketch on it's side.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

You're killin' me!! You are so on the ball, starting Christmas so soon. Love all that you've done. Great inspiration!

Connie Babbert said...

Ok, ok...you will have all your cards done by August if you keep going like this! Another beauty!