Sunday, September 25, 2011

Three Challenges in one Card!

Make no mistakes... I said it... this card has three different challenges combined in one! It's a theme challenge from Paper Players, a sketch challenge from Create with Connie and Mary, and a color challenge from Inkspirations Challenge! (And none of which can I actually link up to my blog now because my computer is being so stupid! Sorry, everyone.... I will continue to try).
The challenge on Paper Players was to include a plant or an animal, and as I go to post this there, I see that I missed the chance to get in on that challenge! Oh, well. I still made the card for three challenges!
Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White, DSP
Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, (I forget the name of this set and cannot bring myself to get up to go get it)
Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Deb said...

Wow! Great job combining all those challenges! Love these colors! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Debbie Henderson said...

Super job combining all those challenges. One of my very favorite stamp sets! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

Nance Leedy said...

Wow, a triple treat! Great job combining all of those challenges and a beautiful collage use of the colors on the flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at CCMC!

Mary Brown said...

Oh how bright and fun! Thanks for playing along with week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Connie Babbert said...

Always a great go-to set. Very pretty colors! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary this week!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous flowers and well done using these bright colours! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

Renée said...

oooh, love your triple header! Gorgeous stamping! Thanks for playing with us at CCMC & Inkspirations :)

Cindy Major said...

I see that you thought about pulling out the SAB supplies as well! Nice pop of colours working out great with this flower set :)

Cindy

Lisa Martz said...

Very bright and cheerful! Love the way you used punched circles rather than brads. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!