Saturday, September 10, 2011

Please help me, take less than an minute and vote!

Ok... this may be shameless, but I really need your help! I need you to click HERE, head to The Friday Mashup blog and vote for me! There is a voting bar on the right of the screen. There are four choices, and you can make your own choice, of course, but my card is the fall themed with brads.
Just so you know... if I win this, I will get to be a guest designer on The Friday Mashup, something I'd love to try. But I need your help. Please take 30 seconds or less and vote for me! Also, would you consider posting this on your facebook page or passing the request on to your friends? I wanna win!!!!
If you'd like to see my original post of the mashup idea, you can click HERE.
Thanks in advance for your help!

No comments: