Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stampin' Success Case...

I cased this card from the Stampin' Success monthly magazine for demonstrators. I used their idea to complete the Stampin' Royalty's color challenge this week. The challenge is to use Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, and Daffodil Delight. I used a Whisper White base and the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set to stamp hearts in each of the challenge colors. Then I used the Heard from the Heart set for the sentiment. I used the masking technique to get each part of the message in different places on the card (the longer message is on a strip of Daffodil Delight with an Old Olive boarder along the bottom). I also popped up the olive, navy, and small daffodil hearts on the card.

Thanks for looking...

3 comments:

Shanda Stirk said...

Gorgeous card - what a great design with all the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

Ellen said...

Super cute! Love how you split up that sentiment stamp.

savvy teaching tips said...

This one is adorable too - great card.