Sunday, August 8, 2010

August Class!

It's time for the August Class!!!! Who is going to play?

The theme for this class is Gifts. Each creation is either a gift in and of itself OR it can be used to give a gift... like money or a gift card. Let's start with the first card...

This is a money card for a birthday. It can be for a boy or a girl. That cake circle on the front holds the card closed...

When you open it, the word "Celebrate is inside and that is where you'd put your cash (or check... I am not picky!) It's simple but cute.

The next gift is a cute, cute, cute little list as seen here....
Inside each of these little books is a junior sized note pad, just perfect for making lists... grocery lists, list of things to do, etc., AND the inside is decorated, too. There are two more types of designer series paper inside! You can choose which color you'd like to make, OR, if you love them as much as I do, you can make more than one. For each additional one there will be an additional $5.oo charge.
Our next gift is a book marker. It is not your standard book mark. This one is a square one that goes over the corner of your page and holds your place... too cute!
This one is one where you can again choose which color you'd like to make. I made them in two different sizes to see which one I liked best, and in making them, I learned some helpful hints to give to you when you make yours (you know, so that your flower is in the middle of the marker!)
I need to give you a heads up that I only have enough of the Not Quite Navy designer paper to make three of those so if you are going to come and you just LOVE that one, RSVP right away to reserve your paper. They are both just so cute, but the dark blue is limited...
The final gift we will be making is a darling little gift card holder. I am not including a picture of that one (because I haven't made it yet!), but I am planning to use the designer series paper that I love, Cottage Wall (Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, and Whisper White). You will have the option of making it be a birthday card/gift card holder or any other gift card giving occasion. The card is decorated on both the inside and the outside and has a little belly band that goes around it to close it. I promise you that you are going to love it.
So... RSVP with me today! You have a choice of Friday, August 20th or Saturday August 21st. You can come at the time that works best for you. Please tell me when you RSVP what day your are coming and give me an approximate time. Also, tell me which color list you want to make (green book with pink designer paper or pink book with green designer paper) and which book mark you'd like to make (dark or light blue).
The total cost is $20.00, but if you'd like to make more of anything, please just let me know and I will be happy to accommodate your needs.



1 comment:

stjeanne456 said...

These are beautiful! Count me in!