Sunday, March 23, 2014

Man... Where's My Dude Card?

You asked for them, and I've got your dude cards right here!  Eight of them, to be exact.  This isn't the world's best picture, but maybe you can see them better in the pictures below.

Here's the point:  you'll be making eight beautiful, unique, one of a kind, 100% natural, manly man cards.

I'll be holding the class on Friday, June 11th, just in time for Father's Day!  We'll make all 8 cards for $20.00

If you want to make the cards but can't make the time the class is being offered, please let me know.  I'll arrange a time with you to make them.  If you want me to make the cards for you, you can let me know that, too!  I can make you this set for $30.00.

Check out the close ups of the cards and see what you think.





Please RSPV by the 9th of June.


I hope to create with you soon!

No comments: