Saturday, March 15, 2014

Thanks for the Gifts...

This is another entry for the color challenge on The Color Throwdown, except that I mixed up some colors with a couple challenges that I was working on.  Instead of adding Basic Gray, I used Basic Black.  Oops.  However, I used Certainly Celery and Tangerine Tango.

I created this card using a new embossing folder that was a gift from a friend.  The card is my thank you card to her for her gift of embossing folders.  The base is Certainly Celery.  Next is a layer of Basic Black.  On top of that is the embossed Tangerine Tango layer.  I also used my brayer and Tangerine Tango to just hit the raised points of embossed image.  I added in the sentiment on a banner and wrapped the center panel with celery ribbon.

I know she'll love it.

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Hey...to me, black is a dark shade of gray - lol! Lovely bold CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

Lori said...

Fabulous clean and simple design! Love the embossed panel. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Lisa. Love the textured panel. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.