Monday, April 7, 2014

Dynamic Duos Color Challenge and Cupcakes

Here's my take on the Dynamic Duos challenge this week.  They have challenged us to use Melon Mango and Tempting Turquoise.  I also am using a new technique that I learned this weekend: the scattered embossing technique.  So, so fun!

I thought of this design when I was looking at some washi tape that I wanted to use that also has a zig-zag pattern.  However, the tape colors wouldn't really work with this color challenge.  I made the card anyway and I think it's pretty cute!

See the sparkle on the little dots on the cupcake?

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Vicki Hodgman said...

Hi Lisa, I like your embossing technique. Great idea.

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Lisa, love the embossed white space and the tag- it really makes the colors pop this week at the Dynamic Duos. Thanks for sharing!