Monday, March 3, 2014

Second March Class- March 28th

 Here's another class for you all with even more flowers (if we channel enough spring thinking, maybe it will finally come around!)
This class features another book that holds 4 beautiful general use cards that have four different sentiments:  hi, life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful, thinking of you, and thank you.

It makes a great gift for birthdays, Mother's Day, or even for yourself (you know you deserve one!)

I'll offer this class on March 28th at 4:00.  The cost is $15.00.
 I love these cards!  All feature a flower (or flowers) from Stampin' Up's new sets Peaceful Petals and Perfect Pennants.

As always, if you can't make it at the time this class is offered, let me know and I'll prep the materials for you to make at another time (we'll arrange one that does work for you).  If you want to purchase the set from me, I'm happy to make it for you.  Again, just let me know.

Come join us in making this fabulous set!  Please let me know by Thursday March 27th so I can have all the materials ready for you.

I hope to create with you soon!

No comments: