Sunday, September 22, 2013

Perfectly You and Freshly Made Sketches

 I have had the Perfectly You set for a while and haven't added any ink to it.

All that changed today.

I created this card for the sketch over on Freshly Made Sketches.

I started with a Very Vanilla base.  Next is a layer of coordinations in Cherry Cobbler.  I embossed it with an ornament embossing folder.  Then I sanded  it a bit to really bring out the image.

Next I have a Gumball Green strip, which is also embossed with a Merry Christmas embossing folder.  I sponged that piece with Early Espresso, again to bring out the words.


Then I used the "Merry Christmas to you" banner from the Perfectly You set.  I stamped it on Very Vanilla with Early Espresso ink and colored it with my cherry and gumball markers.  Then I used my Hears A Flutter Framelits to cut it out.

Here's a close up of the panel and the sentiment.

Don't you just love it?!?

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Linda Suarez said...

Great Christmas card! I love how the sentiment coordinates with the embossed background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!