Sunday, September 22, 2013

Another Hand-Penned Holidays and Perfectly Preserved Card

 This card was born from two challenges.  The sketch is from the challenge this week on Freshly Made Sketches.  The theme of the card is from The Friday Mashup (the challenge is to use fall/harvest food theme or paper piecing or both).

This challenge just screams for Perfectly Preserved, so I used the apple and stem (my apple is More Mustard and the stem is Pear Pizzazz).

My base is Crumb Cake.  Very Vanilla is the base of the sentiment on top a layer of Early Espresso.  There is a banner of Soft Suede DSP.  
When the card was done, I just felt that it was missing something.  I decided to add a small, pear colored rhinestone to the apple.  I love how it turned out!  Super cute!

Thanks for looking!  

1 comment:

Cindy Hall said...

I love everything about this card! Great colors/papers and love the combination of sentiment stamp and image. Beautifully created. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!