Sunday, September 8, 2013

Groovin' with The Friday Mashup

 This is the second set of cards that I made using the challenge on The Friday Mashup.  Their challenge was to use washi tape, to make a quick 3 x 3 set of cards, or to mash-it-up and do both.
I don't own washi tape (gasp!) but I was truly inspired by the 3 x 3 set challenge.

I am also in a "clean-it-out-and-use-it-up" kind of mood.  I have tons of great DSP that is retired (but still beautiful and loved) So I decided to use some on this set of cards.
This was a SAB DSP.  I used a Sahara Sand base.  I have a layer of DSP on each.  I added a thin white ribbon, and one of my newest stamps (the name of which I am too lazy to go down to the studio to figure out).

They are simple, but I know they will help make someone's day.  And they are super versatile.  They can be for a bad day, a birthday, for whatever.  I love a card that can do that!

Thanks for looking!
(Set two if you are counting...)


3 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

These are very cute too, Lisa! I love that old SAB paper. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup again.

Lisa said...

I still have some of that paper too, I love it, and you used it beautifully here! Great set!

Thanks again for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Another fabulous set! The paper in these is gorgeous, wish I had some ;) Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!!