Sunday, September 30, 2012

All Occasions Sets Class

I am so excited about this class!  Thank you, Nancy for the inspiration!  
Here's the deal... for this class, there are two sets to choose from.  The one above is set A.  Set A has a baby card with a onsie ("Hello baby"), a butterfly card ("friend to friend"), two birthday cards ("happy birthday" with flowers and "wish big" wth a party hat), a thank you card with a peacock, and an anniversary card with a pear ("to a perfect [picture of a pear]").  A pretty, sweet standard card set.

The set above this is more of a holiday/specialty card set.  This one contains 3 holiday cards: one with a Christmas tree ("Holiday Happiness"), one with an ornament ("Merry Christmas"), and one with a snowman ("merry winter").  There is also one with a cake (mine says "For the Newlyweds" but you could change it to birthday), one with a stack of cups and saucers ("coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin"), and a bird in a cage ("thinking of you").

Either set is sure to come in handy for you personally, but it's not too soon to begin thinking about holiday gifts!  Set A would make a great gift (if I do say so myself... and I am sayin' so!)

I'm not sure if you can see them in the pictures, but each card has with an oval or a rectangular frame embossed in the top layer of white.  In the ornament holiday card, I colored each of the dots in the embossed oval.  Each set has 3 ovals and 3 squares.

I am offering this class on Friday, October 26th at 5:00.  The cost per set is $20.00.

You can choose one or both sets.  Please let me know which set you'd like to make when you RSVP for the class.

I'd also like to offer you the option of making 10 of the same card.  If, for instance, you fall in love with one of the holiday cards and decide you'd like to make 10 (or 20 or 30) of those for your 2012 holiday card,  I will have all the paper cut and ready for you, a real time saver.   For each set of 10 cards, the cost is $30.00.  You can order as many sets of 10 as you'd like.  Again, let me know your choice when you RSVP.

Please RSVP by Monday, October 22nd.  In addition to cutting all of the materials for you, I will also emboss all those ovals and frames, so I will need a bit more prep time for this one.  (If you would like to make a large number of cards, the sooner you can let me know, the more helpful I would find it... many thanks!)

I look forward to crafting with you soon!

No comments: