Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall Square Card Class

 I am proud to introduce you to my Fall Square Card Class set.  This is a simple set, four square fall themed cards: a Halloween, apple, Thanksgiving, and pear card set

Each card features a canning jar, something that is VERY trendy right now.  Won't you come join me on the trendy bandwagon and make these adorable cards?
 We'll make these four cards on Friday, October 12th at 5:00.  This should be a fairly quick class.

It's also an affordable class; you can make these four cards for $10.00!

Here are some close ups of a few of the cards...

I think the jar of eyeballs is my favorite!  It's such a great Halloween card!  Inside is the sentiment "happy halloween."
For some folks, fall is all about the fall fruit.  In this great card, there are two apples.  There's another card (not pictured with a close up) that has two pears.


Here is a great Thanksgiving card, complete with a pine cone that pops off the page!  Too cute!  A perfect card to send to that special person who you won't get to see this Thanksgiving.  (Unfortunately, I will need several of these to send to my family.)

If you are interested in making more than one set, please let me know when you RSVP for the class.  Please let me know if you'll be joining me by October 10th so I can prep your materials for you.

Looking forward to creating with you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them all. I need this set.
Nancy