Monday, July 4, 2011

Kiddie Card

Here is another attempt at this week's sketch challenge over on Stamping 411. Again, I am not crazy happy with it. I used the set Bring on the Cake for the front and the inside (not pictured). I started with a base of Daffodil Delight. I used a layer of SAB paper, then some of the long decorative stickers from the SAB set. For the main image, I have a base of Peach Parfait, a layer of Whisper White that is stamped with Pacific Point ink. I randomly picked "4th" birthday. Inside is the the little rhyme from this set. It follows the sketch, but it is definitely missing something.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Denise Willerton said...

what a great birthday card ~ it just screams HAPPY to me ~ TFS and playing along with Stamping411 this week ~ enjoy your day

Selene Kempton said...

So very pretty! I love what you did with the sketch! clean, simple and fun!