Monday, July 25, 2011

Come Fly Away

I am so excited that I don't even know where to start!!!!
First thing's first: These pictures show a 5 card class that I am offering open house style on Sunday, August 14th from 2-6 p.m. Come over when you can to make these 5 beautiful butterfly cards. Each card also has embossing on it (a double theme!). Most of the cards pictured show some sort of "thank you" message, but the great thing about these cards is that the message is totally customizable. If you need birthday cards, they can be birthday cards. They can be whatever you want them to be, whatever you need. I love that!
You get to make all 5 cards for $20.00, but wait! There's more! This card class is actually a fundraiser for my great friend who is taking a mission trip with our church to Nicaragua. For each set that you make, $10.00 goes towards Terri's trip. Not only do you get 5 beautiful cards, but you are also supporting a GREAT cause.
But wait! There's more! If you can't make the class, Terri and I can make a set for you for the same deal! I know, I know! It's a great deal.
Now you are probably thinking that is it but it isn't! Not only is this a great cause to support and 5 great cards to have for all your card giving needs, but I am super excited to welcome you all into my new and improved studio!!!!!!
I have always wanted to have classes in my studio, but I had no room to hold classes there. However, I have moved the studio into the basement and I can't wait to break it in!
I am inviting you all to the first class in the new and improved studio. Instead of coming to the front door, simply walk up the drive way and don't turn left to the sidewalk to the front door. Instead walk straight around to the back door (don't worry! There will be signs).
I am really proud of all of this: the class, the cause it is helping to support, and the new studio space, and I am really excited to share it with all of you. I hope you can make it!
As always with my classes, it is very important that you RSVP by August 7th so I have the time to prepare all the materials for the class. I hope you'll join us!

1 comment:

nlittlecook said...

Hi Lisa!

I'm able to make it. I'll be there sometime between 4 and 4:30 if that's okay.

Cheers, Nicole