Monday, July 4, 2011

...And Something Blue



These cards are a mesh of ideas. The basic idea came from Dawn Olchefske (isn't she great) over on DOstamping with Dawn. I have to give her props because she gives us so much. Thanks again, Dawn!

Not only did she give the basic idea for this card, but she also gave some great measurements for how to use your edging punches to create a "frame." It's hard to tell because my camera SUCKS, and I used all white except for the ribbon, but this one is the scallop edge punch. I stamped the sentiment from Word Play in Basic Gray, added some bling on both the ring in the sentiment and the corner pieces of the frame, added the blue ribbon, and a wedding card is born.







Here's another one with a white ribbon that has a decorative edge on it. It's not SU, but it's very pretty.





























Here's one that I turned landscape. Again, I used a different white ribbon that I think is pretty, and I put the ends of it in that dovetail cut.


Did I forget to mention that I have two weddings coming up this month?












This one I custom made for my friend's wedding. Their colors are green and blue. This is another case from somewhere. It's simple and easy.



Thanks for looking...

No comments: