Monday, January 17, 2011

Long-necked Giraffe



Don't ask me why, but I've been wanting to make a giraffe card for a while now. Maybe it's because I got this giraffe grosgrain ribbon for one dollar at my craft score...


I used the Fox and Friends set and the little giraffe there. I stamped him on Very Vanilla in Barely Banana and colored in the spots with Chocolate Chip. I put him on a piece of Chocolate Chip that I embossed with lines. Then put put that on another later of vanilla. Then that was put onto a last layer of chocolate that I embossed with leaves. Then I added the giraffe ribbon. I put the whole thing on a base of Barely Banana.








I made a second one with a slightly larger giraffe. It's from a set I found at Target. I like the mamma and baby giraffe. Very cute. This one uses the same colors with less layers.


There's no sentiment and I'm not sure what I am going to do with them, but I'll figure it out.


Thanks for looking...

No comments: