Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cupcakes are for Birthdays


Originally I made this card for the Stamping 411 challenge last week. I didn't get it entered in time for the challenge, but I thought I would still share it. I used the It's Your Birthday set for the inside sentiment, simply saying, "Happy Birthday."


The set I used for the card itself is The More the Merrier. I used various pinks, both current and retired: Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Pink Pirouette, and I even used a little Real Red. The cupcake bottoms are Close to Cocoa, Soft Suede, and Crumb Cake. The cupcakes are on a Whisper White base. That is layered on Soft Suede. That is on Pixie Pink, which is on Real Red, which is on a base of Pretty in Pink. I used the cupcake ribbon that I found in the dollar bin at my local craft store!

Thanks for looking...

No comments: