Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Valentine's Day Open House

 Okay, here's my vision: (it's really simple) I'm going to put out a bunch of Valentine's stamps and paper, and I am going to hang up a bunch of my cards for examples and you can copy one of mine or create one of your very own!

I will have my doors open from 2-6, so if you want to finish your card, be sure to get here by 5 so you have time to finish it.

Each card you make will include an envelope and is $3.00, so get your lists together, and write the date on the calendar!

Sunday, February 8th from 2-6pm.

Please let me know if you are planning on coming so I know to expect you.
I was going masculine here.  
 This one is totally non-traditional, and I totally love it! Also, it's quite masculine.
Traditional and bold!
I love the gray and black layers and then that POP of red glitter paper.
You gotta have one in pink....



I hope to see you on the 8th! A perfect one for mommy-daughter fun!

No comments: