Saturday, January 24, 2015

'Tis the Season, challenge 34, a sketch challenge

Once again, when I first saw this sketch, I thought, "What in the h..."  However, my stumpedness (it's a word... look it up) lasted only a short while.

It hit me that the stars from the sketch had to be snowflakes.  I also knew that I had to create one of those punch art snowmen... because they're cute and because I love them.

I decided to put my sentiment on the inside of this one.




Head on over to 'Tis the Season and check out what the rest of the team did with the sketch; then have a go at it!




1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is amazing Lisa! The first time I saw it I was just in awe, and I still am! What a great idea to have the snowman looking up at snowflakes, and the embossed background is fabulous. You rocked this sketch!