Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Let's Flock Together- Take Two


It's here!  The next class.  As promised at my last class, the next one would use this awesome 4 stamp set, Four Feathers.  I LOVE it!  What's even cooler is that there are dies that cut those feathers out perfectly.  And those tools will help us create these 8 beautiful, elegant, natural cards.  I love them so much! #proud

 Seven out of the 8 cards follow a very similar color palette of blues, greens, and grays.

Here are 4 more cards for you.

You can change the sentiment on any card to create more of the kinds of cards you need.
 I will be offering this class on Tuesday, April 7th at 10:00 am. and this time is flexible!  If you need to come later in the day, let me know.  We'll find a time that works for both of us.

You'll make all 8 cards for $20.00.

Note: the more people at this class, the longer it will take for everyone to cut stamp and cut feathers.  Some feathers will be made for you for the sake of  time.

Also, I need your RSVP by April 5th.
 If you love these cards and want to buy a set, I can make a set for you for $30.00.  They make a great gift.  Let me know and I will take care of you!  I can ship!
I hope to see you on April 7th to make these awesome cards.  Please be sure to let me know by April 5th so you don't miss out!


No comments: