Friday, August 23, 2013

It's all New and Six-Sided

 Here is the next class set that I am offering.  I hope you feel welcome to come to my class, but if you can't make it, you can purchase this set from me, and I'll make them for you!  Also, if you fall in love with one card and want that one (or multiples of that one), you can let me know that, too, and I will take care of you!

The class will be offered on Friday, September 13th at 5:00.  You'll make these 6 cards for $15.00.  If I create the set for you, it will be $20.00.

The other cool thing about this class is that all 6 cards have new colors: this year's five new in-colors and the sixth card is the new neutral, Smokey Slate and a last year's in-color Strawberry Slush.


In the card on the left, you can see solid in-color hexagons that are embossed in various embossing folders.

The one on the right has the hexagon background embossed with lots of beautifully stamped (and punched out) on the front.  
 The card to the left has all of this year's colors on one card, plus sweet little white bows.

In the card on the right, we once again have stamped and punched hexagons plus a background of embossed hexagons and a paper ribbon.
The one of the right of this one was CASEd directly from the Stampin' Up catalog.  There are such great ideas there!  The card on the left has those embossed hexagons again, and it is pierced in both pieces.  It's BE-YOU-TEE-FUL in real life.

Please join me on the 13th, or if you really want to make this set and you can't make it, you can let me know, and I'll prepare a set for you, and we can arrange another time to meet.

I hope to create with you soon!

No comments: