Saturday, August 24, 2013

Flower Shop CAS

I used Flower Shop to make this delicious challenge card.  I chose my colors from this week's color challenge on the Dynamic Duos blog.

This week, the challenge was to use Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe.  I added a white doily, cut out using my doily making sizzix plate.

I stamped the sentiment in calypso.  It was sad and lonely without the leaves, so I added them, but I'm pretty sure that breaks the rules of the color challenge (honestly, I didn't think of that until I went to post it, but I decided to post it anyway...)

I stamped my poppy in calypso on white, punched it out, and then colored it in using my cantaloupe marker.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Janet Zeppa said...

A rule breaker..haha!! Love the addition of the doily!
Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!

Tara (Murphy) Bourgoin said...

That blossom looks fabulous on the doily! Wonderful card, Lisa :) Thanks for joinin us at Dynamic Duos this week!