Saturday, August 24, 2013

Flower Shop CAS

I used Flower Shop to make this delicious challenge card.  I chose my colors from this week's color challenge on the Dynamic Duos blog.

This week, the challenge was to use Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe.  I added a white doily, cut out using my doily making sizzix plate.

I stamped the sentiment in calypso.  It was sad and lonely without the leaves, so I added them, but I'm pretty sure that breaks the rules of the color challenge (honestly, I didn't think of that until I went to post it, but I decided to post it anyway...)

I stamped my poppy in calypso on white, punched it out, and then colored it in using my cantaloupe marker.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

A rule breaker..haha!! Love the addition of the doily!
Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!

Tara Bourgoin said...

That blossom looks fabulous on the doily! Wonderful card, Lisa :) Thanks for joinin us at Dynamic Duos this week!