Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Challenge and Design Team Call


This card was birthed when three things came together.  First I got the new set, Too Kind.  Second, I saw a call for a new design team member over on The Friday Mashup.  Finally, someone gave me an old dictionary they wanted to get rid of.

I feel like I may have seen this card somewhere else before, and it stuck in my brain.  So, here's my take on the beautiful card I remember seeing.

What you can't see is the dictionary words on the page: thanks, thankful... you get the idea.

Then, it happened.  That thing that I love.  The card evolution.  I went from the card above to the this card.  You can see the changes that occurred with extra embossed layers.  A large burlap bow.  I just smile when I see it.

If it makes you smile, too, and you'd like to purchase any of my cards, I'd be happy to help you.  Just leave a comment on this post or email me.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: