Monday, August 20, 2012

A Pair of Pears

 This is my take on this week's challenge over on  Dynamic Duos.  The color challenge this week is to use Basic Black and River Rock, and the dessert option was to use brads.

I was a bit stumped at first, but I found these big square cards at my local craft store.  I got them, and they were sitting on my counter along with the Perfectly Preserved set and paper-piercing template with this new Window Frames collection.  I decided this is the set I would use.
The base is a white.  Then a layer of black, the Window Frame is River Rock.  I also punched the Window Frames shape into the River Rock.  I stamped the jar in black on Natural White.  Then I stamped a pair of pears in River Rock on Natural White.  Then I stamped a the lid for the jar in black on River Rock paper and then added a thin black ribbon.  I also stamped the sentiment on Natural White in black ink.  I used the Bitty Banners to cut it out, and then I added two baby black brads.  Too cute!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

It's great Lisa! I really love this new set and dies. Thanks for playing Dynamic Duos.

Tracey McNeely said...

That jar is so much fun Lisa, love the die cut window too.

Allisa said...

Love how you added the itty bitty banner. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!