Thursday, June 28, 2012

Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall!

 I love, love, love the change in seasons!  Just when I am getting tired of the current season and am craving a change, up comes the next season!

This sweet four card set highlights the four seasons and includes the message "The season of friendship lasts forever."

Needless to say, any friend would be tickled to receive this set.  It makes a great birthday, hostess, or just because gift, and I am looking forward to teaching you how to make it!  
 I will be offering this class on July 20th at 4:30.  We will make this little box and the four cards that fit right in it, all for only $20.00!

Please RSVP by the 18th of July so I can have all the materials ready for you.

In addition, if you can't make it but still want the cards, let me know and I'd be happy to make a set for you!


OR... if you want to make the set but the 20th doesn't work for your schedule, let me know a better time for you, and we'll see what we can work out.

I'm looking forward to creating with you soon!

1 comment:

MarvA1ix said...

This is such a pretty card set. One of those little stamps sets that might be overlooked, and is so cute. I have a very vintage stamp set that has four seasons, and I might just give this a try. thanks for the inspiration.