Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Mashup Fan Favorite idea #1

I was so excited to see this new Fan Favorite challenge again! I have lots of ideas!!!! My Mashup challenge would be to:

1. Create a card with your favorite sweet treat.

2. Create a project using both dry or heat embossing (or both)

3. Or Mash It up and create a card with your favorite sweet treat that uses dry or heat embossing (or both).


I made two very slightly different cards using the same layout. I changed the position of the ribbon on each. The glimmer brad on each is also a different color.

I used the dot embossing folder on the cherry DSP, and on the ice cream cone, I used the new cherry embossing powder! Ummm... cherry!


The base is Crumb Cake and so is the ink on the cone. I used a retired (but cute) DSP. My ribbon is the pleated new Blushing Bride ribbon, so I used that color on my happy birthday circle.

Who doesn't like sweet treats and embossing?

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for sharing your Fan Favourite idea.

Good Luck!

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Hayley Kew said...

That sounds like a "sweet" idea to me. Thanks for sharing :)

Lisa said...

Very unique idea Lisa, I really like it!

Good luck when the voting starts!

Kim P said...

What a yummy idea! Love the embossed ice cream and glimmer brads are always fun! Thanks for submitting an idea to the Fan Favorite!

Rita said...

Love it! Embossing adds SO much to a card no matter which type you go with!