Saturday, February 18, 2012

Here's another one for the boys...

HEY! I hope this finds you all knee deep in creativity right now. I know I am!

I just love the ladies over on The Friday Mashup! They inspire me and challenge me, and I just read that they had a birthday! Happy, happy birthday!

I am entering this card in to their Fan Favorite Challenge. I one idea I had was to make your own DSP, but then I saw that someone with a really cute card did that and I wanted to have a completely unique card so I came up with this mashup idea (but please note, most of these have make your own DSP):
1. Create a personalized note card set.

2. Create a project using only 3 colors (not including your neutral)

3. Or MASH IT UP and create a personalized note card set that uses only 3 colors.

Can I tell you why my idea should win? Make a plug for myself?

I LOVE to make gifts for people. It makes me feel so happy to be able to give people something I made for them.


One of the gifts so many have received and loved is personalized note cards.

I know they use them and love them.

I thought this way would be a cool way to get lots of really good ideas for sets to make for people.

What do you say? Vote for this idea and get tons of really cool ideas for your own personalized note cards?


(Note the wood grain stamp on the brown of this card... attention to detail... and the "screw" brad there on the V?)

(Also, notice the sweet DIY DSP)









And the last one of my 4 card set....

Thanks for looking!

(vote for me!)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Another great idea Lisa! Good luck with the voting!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

I really love that we inspire you to create Lisa. That's why we do what we do.

You've added another really good idea to the mix. Good luck when the voting starts.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Hayley Kew said...

I have to agree with the ladies this is another fabulous idea! Best of luck to you :)

Kim P said...

Very fun! I have made card sets for family members and they LOVE them...so this is a great idea! Thanks for sharing another Fan Favorite idea!

Rita W said...

Great idea! I love personalized cards!