Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fresh Sketch!

This is my first time playing along with the folks over on Freshly Made Sketches, but I know it will not be my last! I love a good sketch challenge. Here are two very similar takes on this week's sketch challenge.

I started with a base of Basic Black. There's a layer of Pink Pirouette, and the next layer is Rose Red. On top of that, I used Natural White.

I used Fabulous Florets and colored it in with my blender pen. I also used Teeny Tiny Wishes.


On this second card, I changed the orientation and also added ribbon.

Oh! And the main floral image on both cards is cut out and popped up.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

Such a pretty card ... I love this stamp set and I love how you have used it here ... great work!
So glad you played along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

So pretty in pink! Your flowers are lovely!

Jen Timko said...

Such pretty coloring on these lovely flowers! Great use of the sketch. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

My Creative Side said...

I love them both! the colors you chose were perfect together!