Sunday, January 15, 2012

Number 4... on a roll!

Again, I think you can see some similarity between this one and the last one. Same basic bottom layout. On this one, I embossed the pear layer with the tulip folder. I used the same pattern paper, and there's the other half of that mustard ribbon piece. Then I broke out the new framelits labels and cut this one out in Vanilla (after I stamped it, of course!) Then I used my markers to color it: olive, mustard, and suede (you know the full name... don't make me type it all out!) I also stamped the sentiment in suede. I did put in two brads that were mustard color, but I stupidly did it before I ran the paper through the Big Shot with the framelit. Those brads are FLAT!!! But it still looks good, I think.

Once again, this card fulfills both The Friday Mashup theme challenge and Stamping 411's sketch challenge.

Thanks for looking... and I am not done with ideas yet so come on back!

10 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

WOW--you are on a roll!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

Lesley said...

I love this set! You have used it beautifully!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Love this, so soft and pretty.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Tiffany Bauer said...

This card is so pretty!! I love the softness of it!! Thanks for playing along with us so many times!! Great job!

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous!

enjoy *~*

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Just beautiful and your coloring is exquisite!

Rita said...

Great color combination on this one. Love that stamp set!

Selene Kempton said...

Wow! Get down with your bad self. You ARE on a roll!

Susan Joyce said...

Very pretty card, lovely colour combo.

Lisa said...

So pretty! I just love the green, it looks fantastic!

Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!