Friday, August 12, 2011

Seeing Green... well... Artichoke and Pear


Here is my take on the Utah Divas International color challenge. The challenge was to use Pear Pizazz, Always Artichoke, and Basic Black. I also used a base of Natural White. The stamp set I used was pennant parade. I used black ink and versamark ink.
On this one, I used the dots embossing envelope, and a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes, Word Window punch, and Modern Label punch. I added artichoke brads on either side of the sentiment.

For this one, I used a different embossing folder. (I don't know the name.) For the top and bottom pennants, I versamarked on Pear Pizazz, covered it with clear embossing powder and heat embossed it. In the center pennant, I stamped the "thank U" sentiment in artichoke on natural white. I added a black brad, and I sponged the edges in artichoke, too.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: