Friday, August 19, 2011

A Mistake Made Right

I started to make a card I saw on Down O's blog. I saw it a while ago. I know she used patterns pack in Pear Pizzazz. So I put the base together using Natural White and Daffodil Delight. Then I used three different strips of dsp. That's all that's left now. I made a funky fold card with some hostess DSP with the frog and watering can of daisy's. However, that wasn't working for me. It was too busy with the dsp and these three dsps. So, I took that layer off this card, put it on a plain white card and created this. I have layers of pear and white with daffodil flowers and giant brad, some celery ribbon and some other green and yellow brads. I also used this new sentiment. I haven't learned the name of the set yet (and it's all the way in the studio...)
Thanks for looking!

No comments: