Thursday, August 4, 2011

Introduction to the New Colors Class

I'd like to formally introduce you to the 2011-2012 New In Colors!!! This class will be a perfect way for you to see, appreciate, and fall in love with the 5 new colors that Stampin' Up introduced in July. These colors will be around for the next two years. Come meet them!



The card above is Pool Party. Very cool....


These two are Wisteria Wonder and Island Indigo.


We will be making these 5 cards on Friday, September 2nd at 5:00 p.m. OR on Saturday September 3rd at 10:00 a.m. Choose the date that works best for you, and the times are flexible.


You'll get 5 cards (and envelopes) for $15.00. As usual, you can totally customize the sentiments on the cards to suit your needs. They can say whatever it is you want them to say: birthday, thanks, thinking of you, etc., etc., etc. You can also choose how dense your flowers are or which flowers to use! You can also choose to orient your card to be portrait or landscape. I love how you can put your own spin on these cards.




These two colors are Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade.


I hope you'll join me. When you let me know if you are planning to come, please let me know which day you'll be attending.


I look forward to creating with you!

No comments: