Sunday, April 3, 2011

Gift Card Holder, a Gift In Itself


Here is one of the cards that we will be making at my next card class. It's a class where we are making 10 girl birthday cards. I was down to the last few cards and thought to myself, "I cannot use any more pink!" I was struggling over color choices. I decided on a Crumb Cake Base, Not Quite Navy, and Wild Wasabi. I used my Happy Birthday wheel in Not Quite Navy on the bottom. I used this new die cut trim piece in white. I used the cupcake set and punch for my cute cupcake, dotted with Wild Wasabi. I topped the cupcake with a glitter red cherry. I added these pearls, too. I think it glams it up a bit.


Here is the inside of this card. It has a little slot for the gift card to fit into and a space to sign the card. There is also a little circle, popped up with dimensionals from the birthday set in the mini occasions cattie.


I did get this idea from the great and talented Gretchen Baron.


Thanks for looking...

No comments: