Sunday, April 3, 2011

Did Someone Say Cake?


Here is another card that we are making at my next class. I started with a base of Cherry Cobbler, my favorite color. I used my jumbo scallop circle punch to punch a big flower right in the center of the front of the card. I used a scrap of basic black and punched then embossed a big flower. I fit it right in the inside of the punch out on the front of the card (which I layered in Whisper White). In the center of that, I stamped, then punched using 1 3/4" circle punch, the cake from Fun Fast Notes.


I also stamped then punched the sentiment from the Bring On the Cake stamp set. I used the large oval punch. I have had this set of flower brads for a while. You can't really tell in the picture, but it does sparkle. I layered a large oval of basic black under the "bring on the cake" sentiment.

I colored the layers of frosting and the word "cake" with Daffodil Delight.



Here's a view of the inside. Thanks for looking....

No comments: