Monday, February 18, 2013

A Fab Friday Mashup!

Once again, I've used some challenges to inspire a card for a future class!  Yeah!  Love this about challenges!  This week I've combined the Fab Friday blog challenge (this week a color challenge of Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, and Wild Wasabi) and the Friday Mashup (this week using Markers and texture).

I used my Secret Garden set for the first time, and I know it will not be the last! Love this set!  I used my markers to color in parts of the flowers.  Then I used my blender pen to fully color in those petals.  So cute! Those white squares are popped up.  

I've embossed the wasabi layer with the fan.  The plum layer is embossed with the wood grain.  The banner is from Itty Bitty Banners and is also popped up.

Thanks for looking!  

4 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Love your off-center flower boxes, Lisa! Very nice! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Amanda Mertz said...

Great texture on this card. Also love how you colored your flowers, the rock & roll technique on the one is a great way to show off 2 of the challenge colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Beautiful texture in this card! I love those flowers - great colours in them :) Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Oh so pretty! I love the different squares of images and to offset them is a great idea! Thanks for playing at Fab Fri!