Sunday, January 27, 2013

Two For One Class!

 Welcome to 2013!

I wanted to start us off this year with a Two For One class...

Two sketches for the price of one!  You can see 6 pictures here, two cards for each sketch.

The class will have a total of 8 cards and will feature some of the new sets in the spring catalog AND this year's Sale-A-Bration catalog.  I don't even have all my supplies yet, but I have the cards designed!

This card class features 8 cards, these 6 (which are not 100% complete... I'm waiting for my new stamp order and my new toys... punches and stamp sets!)



You can make all 8 cards for $20.00

I'll be offering this class on February 8 at 5:00 or later and again on February 9th at any time during the day.  Please let me know which day/time you will be coming when you RSVP.

 One of my favorite things about stamping is that you can customize any of these cards.  You can make them birthday cards, thank you cards, or whatever card you need!  Love it!
For this card, you can make it as is, but I have a special new floral set coming that I also think would work on this one!

Please let me know if you're going to make it!  I'd love to create with you.  Please RSVP by February 6th.

Thanks for looking!


No comments: