Monday, August 17, 2015

Class Opportunity- Four Card Gift Sets

 Photos don't do these sets justice!

This class will be a bit different; I'll have papers ready for sets of 4.  There will be lots of different choices to make.  You just need to give me an idea of how many gift sets you want to make.

You can make one set for $10.  Each additional set is only $5.00 each!!!!

Just think... birthday gifts, hostess gifts, teacher gifts, neighbor gifts, hostess gifts, stocking stuffers (gasp!  I know... I said it!)

You will have lots of options.
 Come and join us on Friday, September 11th at 4:00!
(What you can't see very well in this picture is that there is a white on white layer with the top layer embossed with different folders... trust me... they are gorgeous.

Please RSVP by Wednesday September 9th.  Please let me know (about) how many sets you plan on making.  I will have lots of patterned paper available to choose from, and you will have awesome gifts that you will be sooooooo proud of!

I hope to create with you soon!

No comments: