Friday, June 20, 2014

'Tis the Season, challenge 19 and Santa's List

 Here's my answer to the challenge thrown down this week by 'Tis the Season Christmas blog challenge.

This blog challenge rotates through colors, sketches, and picture challenges, and it's so, so fun to play along!
I used Santa's List to make this circular in the center of the square card.  I used the stripes embossing folder to create contrasting stripes on my Gumball Green paper (how sad am I that Gumball Green has retired?  Hey, Stampin' Up... bring that one back!)

I also embossed a bit of green and sanded it up to create the bottom of the circle.  The sentiment in the set is perfect for this card.  I created a banner to put on the seam between Santa and the embossed green.

I colored in my Santa and added Pearl Smooch.  You can kind of tell in the pic (yeah!)
Inside, I added the sentiment.  So, so, so stinkin' cute!

Here's the sketch...

Head on over to tistheseasonstamping.blogspot.com and play with us!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

You totally rocked the sketch Lisa! I fell in love with this card the minute you posted it!