Sunday, February 9, 2014

'Tis the Season, Challenge 11

 For challenge number 11, the designers on 'Tis the Season have given us a photo challenge.

Now, initially, I S.T.R.U.G.G.L.E.D. with this challenge.

But then, I kind of got into the idea of being inspired by things that are in the picture.  Let me explain...

Obvi, the ornament is from the sleigh full of ornaments.  I chose to use Tempting Turquoise because of all the blue in the pic.  I stamped the ornament in sliver ink, which is, I know, really hard to see in this picture...  I used the pine branch because of the pine in the pic.  I put some bling on the ornament because of the glass and mirror in the picture.  Then I used these framelits because of the tray, which also dictated the colors of the card, Crumb Cake for the base and Chocolate Chip for the bottom part.  I used silver string to attach the ornament to the pine branch.  

I tried to get a better pic...

Anyway, what this taught me was to really get into these photo challenges and let the ideas flow...

Why don't you give it a try!  Head on over to 'Tis the Season blog challenge and see what the photo says to you!

Here's the photo you have to work with...


No comments: