Thursday, January 16, 2014

Dasher and 'Tis the Season Challenge 8


Here's my take on the inspiration picture for this challenge on 'Tis the Season for challenge number 8.

I used my wood background stamp and stamped Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake paper.  Then I embossed lines on the front side every 3/4".  Then I used my Chocolate Chip marker to draw lines on the paper to create the wood panel look.  Next I used my framelit circle to create a circular opening in the front.  Then I stamped Dasher in Chocolate Chip on a piece of white scrap paper.  I put that on a Soft Suede base.  Finally, I used Pistachio Pudding and Gumball green paper to create a wreath around the circular opening.  Can you tell what I used to make the leaves?

Inside, I used Hand Penned Holidays to offer a message to the recipient.  I stamped it in Chocolate Chip ink.

Why don't you grab some paper and stamps, look at the inspiration photo and play along with us?

Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

Terry said...

Cute! Love the wreath around the deer.

hollybeary creations said...

Super Cute.. I love the wreath you created!