Friday, November 29, 2013

'Tis the Season Challenge #5

Here's what I came up with for the fifth challenge on 'Tis is the Season.  This week, we have a sketch challenge and since stars were optional, I did not use them.  I tried to, but they just weren't grooving with my initial vision, so I booted that idea to the curb.

My initial idea/vision was basically the card you see here (please forgive me for the dark photo.  I really am having photography issues these days).  I saw that circle image in the sketch as a snowflake.  I saw the upper right corner being in one of the awesome sheets from my Winter Frost pack.  My other colors are Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, and Coastal Cabana as a card base.  The snowflake is in Bermuda Bay.

Head on over to 'Tis the Season this week and play along!

No comments: