Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dog-gone Cute!

I don't know why, but the CAS(E) this Sketch! sketch and the color challenge on Pals Paper Arts just has me hooked!

I went out to my local craft store to pick up a few things and saw this cute, cute stamp set, and they were buy one, get one free.  I really love dog stamps, but I don't have one so with this deal, how could I really pass it up?

I figure that I can write anything inside; Woof can be happy birthday, Merry Christmas, or I'm so sorry.  It's perfect!


And it does follow the sketch challenge and the color challenge!  Bonus!

Set used: Recollections "Woof Woof"
Colors used: Crumb Cake, Ridinghood Red, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Other: Stampin' Dimensionals, silver and white gel pen

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

What a great take on that sketch! This is adorable! I agree! Dog-gone cute for sure! Thanks for joining us at PPA!