Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Mother's Heart

I have to admit, ladies... this was a tough one for me... at first.  I had no idea which way to turn.  So... I turned away from The Friday Mashup weekly challenge.... for a few hours.  I did some other blog challenges (check them out!) and as I was cleaning up, the card came together so easily!  Yeah!  Thank you, ladies, for challenging me.  I didn't have time for a few days to put it together, but I made some time tonight and it went together quickly, too.  I love it when that happens!




I two parts of the challenge (which I think means that I technically mashed it up), but I did not do the popping part.  Too complicated for me.  I made a mom card and I used the picture for inspiration.  And, the white heart is popped up using stampin' dimenstionals


Colors Used: Rose Red, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red
Stamp Sets: Well Scripted
Other: Large heart punch, tulip frame embossing folder, hearts embossing folder strip

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Great card Lisa! I like the embossing and the 3 hearts!

Glad you had time to join us at The Friday Mashup!